- Frequency: Monthly
- Readership: 12,500-14,000
- Distribution: direct mail to subscribers; and free distributed at high traffic venues from Beacon to Hudson with concentration in Northern Dutchess and Southern Columbia counties
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US
- Mercantile = a cost effective way to reach customers on a monthly basis
- Month-long calendars of events extend Mercantile’s shelf-life and ensure repeat impressions for your ad
- Readers value Mercantile’s usefulness: they seek it out and keep it around!
- Mercantile is free-distributed at strategically-selected, high-traffic venues from Beacon to Hudson.
- Build your brand through exposure in a high-quality, trusted atmosphere; you will be in the company of other well-respected, local advertisers.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
I can report that Mercantile has been the most successful local media for information and bringing in potential clients.
~Albert Shahinian, Gallery owner
Whenever someone comes into my gallery from out of town, I give them two things: the Dutchess County Tourism guide, and a copy of Hudson Valley Mercantile. —Joel Weisbrod, former co-owner, Gazen Gallery, owner jwArtworks Photography
We have consistently heard from our gardening workshop attendees that they learned about our workshops in Hudson Valley Mercantile! ~Luanne Panarotti, The Phantom Gardener
I really like your magazine, I pick it up at Taste Budds. It is beautifully done and contains very good material. —Beth Johnson, Former Manager, Bead Spring
I was looking through the Hudson Valley Mercantile and was very pleased to find such a beautiful, organized publication. —Nancy Halas, Cornell Cooperative Extension Dutchess County
ADVERTISING SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Please submit ads via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the following Design Programs: Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
If any program files are sent, we require any “links” (images/logos/etc that have been placed in the document)
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS
.tiff; .psd; .eps; .indd; .pdf; .ai
* CMYK with a resolution of 300 dpi. Greyscale for black-and-white.
Complementary advertising design available for contract advertisers.
The Advertiser owns or controls all intellectual property rights to the advertisement and agrees to indemnify and hold Rising Tide Communications, LLC, its agents and assigns, harmless from all liabilities, claims, losses, or damage of any kind arising out of the publication of any advertising submitted to Rising Tide, on behalf of the Advertiser.
Payment terms are net 30 days. Advance payment required for first-time advertisers. A signed contract is required prior to ad publication. We do not accept credit card payments at this time.
Payments are non-refundable; credit will be issued for errors in which the Publisher is responsible. The liability of the Publisher for any errors for which the Publisher can be held legally responsible will not exceed the cost of the advertising space.
Cancellation of space reservations by the Advertiser will result in an adjustment of the rate for ads run to the full, open rate, to reflect the cost of the space.
2013 ADVERTISING RATES